Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Is of the interview:Elizabeth

The executive manager of pr and business development at Christian cota started like this.  As a child she wanted to make her dresses and that I what started her career.  She went to Michigan university where she got a degree in fashion design and costume construction technology.  But as she works at Christain Cota she has designed one of her own dresses. She lives in New York City.  And the most important thing that she learned in collage is know your learning styles.  If you work on well by being "hands-on" research and find what universities offer small leaning by "doing" classes.  You will be surprised that large unversities have these opportunies.  And her advice is be open-minded. When she began my first job,my undergraduat degree was't in my communication  or my marketing.  But this is hat my job entailed I was realized I was in position - I was open to learning how to do my job.  This led me to being a better porblem solver,mor creative and mor motivated to get the job done!

1 comment:

  1. I like the part when you stated that she created her own dress I can tell you put a lot of work into this keep it up. -Angel A

    ReplyDelete